The uniqueness of the vertical cartoning machine cannot be replaced by the horizontal cartoning machine; the application of the vertical cartoning machine is based on the complementarity of the horizontal cartoning machine; the popularization and application of the vertical cartoning machine, to a large extent The test is the mature technology of the vertical cartoning machine.
First talk about the uniqueness of the vertical cartoning machine. The vertical cartoning machine adopts advanced cam segmentation mechanism to realize dynamic and static gap movement, and adopts turntable to realize process differentiation. There are twelve stations in total, box feeding, bottom sealing, loading, top sealing, and out of boxes are carried out in sequence. The opening and forming of the vertical cartoning machine is standing, which is very convenient for manual filling. After the machine is running, the upper opening of the opened box moves to the manual filling station, and the worker can easily put the items into the box. In, boxing is realized. For many manufacturers, the horizontal cartoning machine is familiar, and the horizontal cartoning machine is also widely used, but the horizontal cartoning machine cannot solve all the product boxing, such as scattered screws, special-shaped hardware accessories, Another example is car light bulbs, or liquid-packed products, and so on. For these products whose horizontal cartoning machine cannot push the material into the box, the vertical cartoning machine was born for these problems.
The whole process of the vertical cartoning machine from the machine-packed box feeding to the final packaging forming can be roughly divided into four stages: box loading, opening, filling, and closing. The unloading action is usually by a suction cup to suck a carton from the carton feeding port, down to the main line of the carton, the carton is fixed by a guide rail and a push plate is used to open the carton. At the same time, there will be two The forward-moving card bit rises from below, jams the side of the carton from the front and rear direction, so that the box opens at a right angle and moves forward to the loading area. After filling in the filling area, the mechanism of the machine will fold the ears into the left and right guide rails, and then perform the closing action. The mechanism before closing the lid first bends the tongue of the box, and then a push plate pushes the lid to bend, so that the tongue is inserted into the box and locked. The closing action is a critical action, and the quality of completion has a lot to do with the structure of the carton and the accuracy of the machine adjustment.
The vertical cartoning machine integrates light, machine, electricity and gas, and is controlled by a computer. It is suitable for mechanical automatic boxing of plate-shaped and bottle-shaped articles such as medicines, foods, and health products. Automatically complete the processes of item delivery, manual folding and delivery, carton forming and delivery, loading items and manuals into the carton, and paper tongue sealing at both ends of the carton, and automatic rejection of unqualified products. It can be linked with the blister packaging machine to form a packaging line. According to its cartoning objects, it can be roughly divided into a plate-type automatic cartoning machine and a bottle-type automatic cartoning machine, both of which are roughly the same in technological process.
Pay attention to when choosing a vertical cartoning machine:
1. The supplier’s experience: When selecting equipment, the supplier’s machine design and application experience should also be considered. Make sure that the supplier considers all your requirements, from space and budget constraints, to packaging format and speed, and so on.
2. The design of the machine: The design and structure of the machine are sturdy and durable, which can better resist external forces and vibrations and adapt to the harsh production environment. Therefore, when purchasing, make sure that the cartoning machine supplier uses high-quality components.
3. Reliability: Buyers should also consider the supplier’s reputation in the industry and whether his financial situation is stable. Make sure that after the machine is installed, the supplier can provide you with support and service for many years to come.
4. Customization: Choose a supplier that can customize manufacturing according to your requirements, and make subtle changes to the design to meet your real needs. The so-called customization may only need to change the size or replace an electronic component when it is easy, or even redesign an important part of the machine when it is complicated. Suppliers should be able to manufacture machines, and they should also have all the necessary experience and customization capabilities to provide comprehensive solutions.
5. Flexibility: Whether it is now or in the future, packaging requirements may change. So when choosing, this point cannot be ignored. If you expect that the carton or product size will change in the future, then make sure that the machine you buy can be modified, or that it can handle different sizes of carton. In addition, you have to figure out whether the speed you want to buy can meet your current and future speed needs.
6. The size of the machine: In addition, when choosing a supplier, it depends on whether he can provide multiple models of cartoning machines, so that you can easily find a model that suits your packaging production line. If you buy a front-end product processing equipment with a large floor area, then you can buy a cartoning machine with a smaller floor area. In short, look at a few more machines, compare them, and then choose the size that fits your factory.
7. Can be integrated with upstream and downstream equipment: Generally located in the middle of the production line, make sure that the one you buy can connect and communicate with upstream and downstream equipment. Because a production line also includes various other machines, such as weighing machines, metal detectors, upstream bagging machines and wrapping machines, and downstream boxing machines and palletizers. If you only buy one cartoning machine, make sure your supplier knows how to integrate the production line